Sunday, January 23, 2011

I believe in angels, Something good in everything I see...

ABBA was a music group which I have grown listening to. The lovely songs have always touched my heart... listen to this one...
I believe in angels and Mamma mia are the ones whoz lyrics i still remember singing as a lil girl in frock.. and dancing like pop stars in my room.. 
ABBA was a Swedish pop music group formed in Stockholm in 1972, consisting of Anni-Frid "Frida" Lyngstad, Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson and Agnetha Fältskog. They became one of the most commercially successful acts in the history of popular music, topping the charts worldwide from 1972 to 1982. (Source: wikipedia)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG4XiqvDX9Y

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks for dropping by. Take a minute to pen your thoughts..